Friday, July 18, 2008

#15 - 5 Foot Radius

OK, this photo still makes me nervous, even though nothing was spilled. I am happy that we got a photo of Carrie with Tiffany and all, but that red wine is just too close to the dress - I still cringe when I look at it! Like, someone is going to come and accidentally bump into Tiffany's arm!

There was supposed to be a 5 foot radius around Carrie at all times where no one had any red wine. Then again, it isn't like she is going to wear that dress again, I hope...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

It isn't the red wine itself that makes me nervous, it's Tiffany! You know she spilled white wine on herself at your reception! But you're right about someone bumping her- at Beth and Marshall's reception, someone bumped Tiffany and she spilled an entire glass of red wine on me. I was covered head to toe!

Tiffany said...

Sadly, I must admit that it was not white wine I spilled on myself later that night, it was red! I used the white to get out the stain. Something really bad is going to happen to me at my wedding reception. I should consider a sippy cup.

Cullen said...

Hey, give me credit, I protected that 5 foot radius the other 98% of the time. I don't know how I let this get by me.