Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fiber in my diet

I realized last night when I spent over an hour writing what was essentially a throwaway prologue blog post about wine, that I need to do some smaller posts. Basically, I need some practice writing on these things so that I stop starting sentences with "like", "I mean", "also","So", "plus", and "but still". (hehe - butt still.) So here is a short post about my day - I will wine blog soon though, don't fret. Plus, I promise to try posting pictures soon.

We met with a photographer tonight who we will probably go with for the wedding. She was in our budget, really nice, and apparently lives about a block away from where we are having the reception. That being said, you are all still encouraged to bring cameras and take as many pictures as possible.

Another thing - we are back on the Weight Watchers diet full time now. And this isn't because my sister made fun of my supposed man boobs in the comments of my blog yesterday, or because my best man did the same in one of the pictures from New Years Eve. (I am surprisingly sensitive about my weight.) I want to look good for the wedding! In case you guys don't know, the WW diet encourages a lot of fiber. Well, today I really went for it - here is a rundown of the grams of fiber in the food I ate today:

Fiber One bar - 9
2 portions of Pringles - 2
2 Boca Vegan burger patties - 8
2 hamburger buns - 6
2 hot dog buns - 6
2 skinny cows - 8
Boca Chili - 12
Rice pudding - 3
Vitatop muffin - 4

Grand total of 58 grams of fiber - the recommended daily allowance is something like 25. Needless to say, I am doing today what Romeo Crennel could not do this season. Mainly, I just wanted to prove to Carrie that I would blog about anything, including regularity. Plus, the traffic on our blog has not matched what it was the day after I wrote about everyone's kids, so I am hoping that some potty humor will do the trick. Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I made the man-boobs comment to see if you remember the discussion from NYE. Apparently you only recognize the picture- ha!

I would be lost without the Fiber One bars! Have you tried caramel yet?

An said...

i take metamucil w/ calcium tablets every morning- i live w/ parasites- fiber is a life saver for me

Cathy said...

Yummmm...Pringles.

Shannon said...

the old grey mare-she ain't what she used to be

-carrie (love you puddin')